Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Illamasqua Fragile

My first Illamasqua polish! As soon as I saw the promo pics for these, I knew I needed at least Fragile and Mottle. I couldn't wait to try this, so we will be taking a quick break from Zoyas so I can wear these. Fragile is a soft baby blue with three sizes of black glitter- microglitter, larger hex glitter and smaller round glitter. The effect is very much like a robin's egg (candy or the real thing, I think both!). This was three coats, with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri. The formula was absolutely great and absolutely made me want to try more from Illamasqua. My only problem is the square cap. I wish it was like Butter London's and the square part comes off because the size of it made it a little awkward to hold. Overall, I'm super happy with this and I'm glad I found it!
Anyone else manage to find these? Which were your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment