Thursday, April 18, 2013

Zoya Kelly

This is Zoya Kelly, probably my favorite Zoya! Kelly is a deep purple tinted gray. I'm absolutely in love with it! It dries much darker than the bottle color. The formula is beautiful on this. It's very easy to control and only takes two coats. This polish is so special to me. I've worn it quite a few times. Most notably, this was the last polish I wore before my son was born. Yes, I do remember those types of things. It gives me fond memories of those last few weeks of being huge and just waiting. I even have a picture of it!
This was from our maternity shoot 9 days before he was born!
So that was much sappier than I intended. Am I the only person who has tied certain memories to a polish? Please tell me no!

2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely kicking myself for not picking this up when we went shopping! Such a gorgeous color! Love that picture of your hand with Uriah's hand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's easily one of my top 5. I love wearing it. Thanks! Uriah was so so confused as to why we took this picture. He still doesn't really understand it.

      Delete