Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Zoya Zuza

Summer 2012 brought probably my favorite collections from Zoya, Surf and Beach. Zuza is from the Surf collection, which is all foils and pretty shimmer. Zuza is a foiled aqua. The formula was smooth and easy to apply, which is quite a change from the last Zoya I showed, Charla. I'm quite happy with it, I was worried all my Zoyas would be difficult to apply. So far, no chipping. Just minor tip wear on day 2. It's a pretty unique to my stash color, as I don't have a lot of aqua/turquoise shades.
My blog got a little makeover yesterday! I'm still working on it so, any constructive feedback is most definitely welcome!

2 comments:

  1. Love the new look! Pretty polish everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had such a hard time narrowing my favorite swatches down to four!

      Delete